Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fashion without a camera.

This is a completely self-indulgent post because I want this dress really badly. Like now. I'm on the search! It's gorgeous.



Speaking of fashion, Billi (billilovesmargot) and I share a common interest in fashion and it is what inspired (Nylon) my birthday video for him.



Finally, I'm having camera problems. My video footage is out of sync with the audio and it skips. I hope it's not really broken because I can't afford a new one. I guess no videos for a while. We'll see.

Sit tight and take care.

<3

5 comments:

Chris Eff said...

I just have to say, I loved that video so much.. and it breaks my heart all the more to think you aren't going to be making videos.. because you're so good at it. You have such a unique, warm and funny presence. Noone else can take the place of you, Jase <3

Unknown said...

i agree I also loved that video haha I hope you cam gets fixed super soon :D

Unknown said...

and me telling my idea to do it was inspiration as well? hahaha i love you!! xx (somking) (getting picture taken)

Scumbag Sam said...

goooood lord. that dress is amazing! You need to get all Maria from the Sound of Music and make yourself one - although, I wouldnt suggest curtains as the main source of material.. no, maybe some nice carpet instead? anywho, love that video - sucks that your camera isnt working so good right now, as I love your little snippets of insaness!

Sam

Logan said...

OMFGGGG that dress. With a dress like that, a woman would never need a man in her life. <3